Friday, June 3, 2016

Families Can Be Together Forever - Video



I struggle with the song, "Families Can Be Together Forever", as our family (my husband and children) are not sealed to me.  Each time I hear it, it brings sorrow into my heart, except today.   This video was uplifting to me today. 

It begins with a single child’s voice, singing, then it reminds us the family is “an ideal setting in which we can learn how to love as He loves.  [This] is because the greatest joys and the greatest sorrows we experience are in family relationships.”  I can agree with this, in the short 19 years of marriage, we have experienced great sorrows, and great joys.  We have grown closer together, and grown close to our children.  I have, and I am sure I will continue to, learn to love as he loves.   To see the potential and love no matter what.  I’m grateful for Heavenly Fathers plan, for families and for the gospel.    

One day I will have an eternal family, and one day it will all be well, until then, I hold up my head with hope and joy in the relationships I do have today and thank the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment